Application deadline: October 15, 2023
You will have the guidance and support of a collaborative team as we explore new ventures within the company. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to grow their career in software development.
|NOTE: You’ll be working for and reporting directly to our client in the U.S. In this role, you’ll be collaborating closely with the U.S. team to deliver high-quality work that improves user interaction with the application. The job offers a combination of on-site and remote work in our hybrid workplace.|
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to develop cutting-edge, web-based applications.
- Collaborate with a project manager to adapt lo-fi wireframes into a redesign of existing web pages in the application.
- Assist in creating new modules in the web application, partly based on existing functionality in our legacy software, with a focus on modernization and enhancement.
- Contribute to the development of brand-new modules in the web application.
- Participate in the creation of a new public-facing application that works in conjunction with the existing applications, with exposure to a significant user base.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML 5 is a plus.
- Familiarity with dynamic data-driven single-page web applications.
- Experience or interest in developing financial, accounting, or banking web applications is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of modern software development methods and best practices.
- Willingness to learn Xbasic and the Alpha Anywhere development platform.
- Clear communication skills.
- A self-motivated individual eager to learn and contribute to the team’s success.
To apply for this position, send your CV at [email protected].