Application deadline: January 31, 2023
We are seeking a skilled Full Stack Developer with 3+ years of relevant experience to join our team. In this role, you will be directly writing and impacting the products our U.S. client delivers to customers all over New Jersey.
You will be afforded a high degree of independence with the support of a collaborative team as we lead the company into new and exciting ventures. You will be getting in on the ground floor of the fastest growing section of our company, with lots of room for expansion in the near and long term.
|NOTE: You’ll be working for and reporting directly to our client in the U.S. In this role, you’ll be responsible for writing easily maintainable code and collaborating closely with the team in the U.S. The job offers a combination of on-site and remote work in our hybrid workplace.|
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to develop Payroll, Accounting, and HR applications. You must be comfortable working remotely while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Integrate Pusher’s third-party API into our internal custom-made HelpDesk app. Pusher will alert our support staff in real-time when another support staff member is viewing a support ticket at the same time to prevent ticket response “collisions”.
- Help design a new sign-on system using Alpha Anywhere’s security framework
- Work with a project manager to adapt lo-fi wireframes into a redesign of existing webpages in Payroll application
- Create brand new modules in Payroll web application, partly based on existing functionality in our legacy software, but with an eye towards modernization and enhancement
- Performance and layout enhancements to existing Accounting modules
- Create brand new modules in HR web application.
- Create a brand new, public-facing application that works in conjunction with HR. Hundreds of thousands of users will be exposed to this application on a frequent basis.
Requirements & qualifications
- Proficiency in CSS, HTML 5, JSON is a plus.
- Experience working on (or at least a base understanding of) dynamic data-driven single-page web applications.
- English language professional working proficiency is required.
- Experience developing financial, accounting, or banking web applications is a plus.
- Well-versed with modern software development methods and best practices.
- Ability to initiate and participate in design/architecture creation and review.
- Clear communication skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn. Must be a strategic thinker who works hard to understand the underlying purpose of each assignment and the rationale behind existing processes, while always seeking ways to find improvements.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing tools. E.g. DevTools for Chrome.
- Willing to learn Alpha Anywhere development platform.