Application deadline: July 19, 2023
We are looking for a skilled Client Success Manager with 3+ years of relevant experience to join our team. In this role, you will be directly impacting the products our U.S. client delivers to customers all over the U.S.
As a Client Success Manager for our U.S. client, you will develop strong relationships with clients as you oversee all core post-sale commercial functions of the operation, including account management, renewals, expansion, and referrals.
|NOTE: You’ll be working for and reporting directly to our client in the U.S. The job offers a combination of on-site and remote work in our hybrid workplace, with some travel to events.|
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver who excels in communication and empathy. You must be organized, take the time to understand the products/services deeply, and have a knack for managing client relationships. Experience in client-facing roles and a team-oriented mindset are a must.
- Act as the main point of contact for our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of our service contract
- Build proactive relationships with our customers and clients
- Maintain customer data in CRM and internal databases
- Engage in meaningful connections with customers through email, phone, and online presentations
- Establish a proactive communication cadence for newly onboarded clients and those with upcoming contract renewals
- Present status/usage reporting to clients and external stakeholders
- Generate cross-sell opportunities by building great client relationships
- The Client Success Manager will be the main point of contact with our clients from onboarding
Requirements & qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in client success management or external client support role
- Associate or Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- A self-starter mentality: proactive, assertive, able to operate autonomously in a startup environment
- Experience working for a startup or a scaling culture with a high degree of autonomy
- Proactive, customer-focused relationship builder with strong attention to detail
- Resilient and goal-oriented, with a track record of exceeding expectations