Application deadline: October 13, 2022
Sales Development Representatives (SDR) focus on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification. SDRs main function is connecting with as many leads as possible and determining if they’re a good customer fit. They need to demonstrate a strong knowledge of our products, features, services, and policies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify promising prospects through cold-calling, customer referrals, and other means.
- Educate, answer questions, and send resources to potential customers.
- Reach out to leads and identify opportunities.
- Schedule appointments.
- Become proficient in understanding the portfolio and be able to articulate the value proposition to customers.
- Collaborate with clients to develop the right solution to fit their needs and business
- Ensure that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Provide exceptional customer service to make our customers’ experiences easy, insightful, and trusted.
- Maintain accurate records of leads and activities with them.
Requirements and qualifications
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Proven experience in a sales position.
- Exceptionally effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented, proactive work ethic, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Great time-management skills.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Communications, Economics, or related field is preferred.