Application deadline: October 10, 2022
We are searching for a dynamic Retention Specialist who will connect with customers, members, and workers to increase customer loyalty, help retain the core client base, and upsell products or services. In this position, you will interact directly with customers to learn about their problems, how we can enhance products or services, and how we can keep their business.
Good client connection skills and a love for sales are all necessary for success in this position. Retention specialists frequently communicate with customers or workers over the phone or in person, and they must often find quick solutions to their challenges.
Requirements & qualifications:
- Professional experience in customer retention, sales, or customer service role
- Preferable to have Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or related field
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactively build relationships with customers and clients
- Update client accounts and contracts
- Establish a proactive renewal process
- Maintain customer data in CRM and internal databases
- Present status/usage reporting to clients and external stakeholders
- Assist billing with client communications regarding invoices
- Support Account Management with requests