Application deadline: October 10, 2022
We’re looking for a Mid-Level Java Developer to become a member of a remote working international SCRUM team developing and extending logistics applications.
If you have strong communication and collaboration skills, and broad knowledge of software development that enables you to pick up projects quickly, apply today!
Requirements & qualifications
- Experience in developing applications based on technologies like Java, RESTful APIs, Kafka, and Kubernetes in a microservice platform
- Willing to work in international agile teams taking end-to-end responsibilities in requirements analysis, system design, development, integration, and deployment
- Development, pair programming, code reviews, and analysis
- Optimization of build and deployment tools with a focus on automation
- Design and implement software that is written in the Java programming language
- Ensure a wide range of tests and unit testing have been created to ensure the software is performing as expected
- Ensure code is extremely robust and efficient
- Troubleshoot and fix code that has bugs in it
- Write adequate documentation
- Provide advice and recommendations for how to improve Java code